Build an Impressive Entrance with Steel Doors
Whether you choose a Classic or Contemporary model, an 8-foot door creates a big impression. Many choices of decorative glass and accessories are available to you. Combine Novatech products with a judicious choice of color and hardware and your entrance will reach astonishing heights.
Width: 313/4″, 333/4″ or 353/4″
Thickness : 13/4″
N900 Construction: Reinforced construction with vinyl cap option (heavy duty), Multipoint compatible, White Polytex Steel.
Uno door with clear glass
Uno door with black accents
Uno door with Zenith glass
Uno door with stained glass
Steel doors come in various styles to suit different architectural and design preferences. Here are some popular steel door styles:
- Flush Steel Doors: These doors have a clean, minimalist look with a flat, smooth surface. They are versatile and can be customized with various finishes and hardware to match the overall aesthetic of a space.
- Panel Steel Doors: Panel doors feature raised or recessed panels that add dimension and texture to the door’s design. They often come in traditional or colonial styles and can be a great fit for classic or transitional homes.
- French Steel Doors: French doors are typically made of steel and consist of two doors that open outward or inward from the center. They have large glass panes to allow plenty of natural light and provide an elegant, timeless look.
- Contemporary Steel Doors: These doors are characterized by sleek, modern designs with clean lines and minimal embellishments. They are often used in contemporary or minimalist architectural styles.
- Arched Steel Doors: Arched steel doors have a curved or arched top, which adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the entrance. They are often seen in Mediterranean or Tuscan-style homes.
- Decorative Steel Doors: These doors feature intricate patterns, scrollwork, and artistic designs. They can be highly customized to match the homeowner’s unique taste and can make a striking statement piece for the front entry.
- Industrial Steel Doors: Industrial-style steel doors are known for their rugged, utilitarian appearance. They often have a distressed or weathered finish, and they are popular in urban lofts and industrial-inspired homes.
- Rustic Steel Doors: Rustic steel doors combine the strength of steel with the warmth of rustic design elements. They may incorporate wood accents, textured finishes, and other features that evoke a cozy, countryside feel.
- Custom Steel Doors: Many homeowners opt for custom steel doors that are tailor-made to their specifications. This allows for complete creative freedom in terms of design, size, shape, and finish.
- Pivot Steel Doors: Pivot doors are a unique type of steel door that rotates on a pivot hinge rather than traditional side hinges. They can create a bold and contemporary entrance.
- Security Steel Doors: These doors prioritize security and often come with reinforced frames, multiple locks, and impact-resistant glass. They are commonly used for high-security applications.
- Double Steel Doors: Double doors are wider entrances with two door panels that can open together or independently. They provide a grand and welcoming entryway and are often used in larger homes or commercial buildings.
Remember that while steel doors offer excellent durability and security, their appearance can be customized to suit various architectural styles and design preferences. The choice of style ultimately depends on the overall look and feel you want to achieve for your home or building.