$10,600 in Government Rebates
– Don’t Pay Until 2024
– Save up to 50% off Installation
– Save up to 25% Off Energy Efficient Windows & Doors
– Save up to 28% Off Total Home Windows & Doors Package
- Lifetime Warranty on Vinyl Frame and Sash
- Lifetime Warranty on Insulating Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Hardware
- 15-Year Warranty on Solar Bond™ Paint
- No Charge Warranty Transfers
UV Rated Windows
UV rated windows are important for protecting indoor furnishings and reducing the risk of skin damage from UV radiation. They are also useful for reducing energy costs by blocking solar heat gain, which can help to keep a building cooler in the summer months. When selecting UV rated windows, it is important to consider factors such as the level of UV protection, energy efficiency, and cost to ensure that the windows meet your needs and preferences.
Save on Energy
In Canada, it is recommended to aim for a U-factor of 1.4 W/m2K or lower for windows and doors. ER is an alternative rating, and it includes the solar gain effect of the window. The higher the ER, the more energy efficient the window. Good performing windows and doors have an ER of 29 or higher.
Types of UPVC Windows
There are several types of windows commonly used in homes and buildings, including: Single-hung windows, Double-hung windows, Casement windows, Awning windows, Slider windows, Bay or bow windows, Picture windows. There are also specialty windows, such as skylights or stained glass windows, that are used for specific purposes.